Pokemon Go First Impressions - Pokemon Go in Utah


Hey everyone! This is my first Pokemon Go stream, live from Northern Utah. The idea is that there are different kinds of Pokemon located across the world. So, if you want to know what Pokemon you can catch in the great state of Utah, hopefully, I'll be able to answer that for you. Today I caught 7 new Pokemon; namely: 2 Geodudes Cubone Eevee Staryu Venonat, and Growlithe Plus my starting Charmander. I've been playing Pokemon for 20 years... I got my first taste of it right after it released. My neighbor and best friend, Izzy, bought Pokemon Blue, so I obviously had to get Pokemon Red. This has been a life-long love of mine and I'm super excited to get to play this now. Expect to see a lot of Pokemon Go content on this channel, as well as the normal news and reviews and such.
via Pokemon Go First Impressions - Pokemon Go in Utah

Comments

Popular Posts