Infinity Wars TCG | First Impressions


Infinity Wars is a PC Trading Card Game that seems to borrow heavily for Magic the Gathering and Hearthstone. I want to keep this short, so I’m only going to briefly explain the playing field. You have you hand, you should know what that is. Then the Command zone - this is a neat feature where you cards are technically in-play, but you can only use their passive and/or active abilities. So, for example, I have a creature here that deals 6 damage to an enemy. I can leave it in the command zone and use its skill when I want, assuming I have the resources to do so, and it won’t get killed. And I’m curious to know what you guys think about a game like this. More complicated than Hearthstone, yet simpler than Magic + plus it has some of its own unique mechanics. I’m still trying to decide, but I’d like to hear your thoughts. That’s what the comment section is for! Download it here: http://ift.tt/1f2ltw0
via Infinity Wars TCG | First Impressions

Comments

Popular Posts