How to get Fallout 4 with a discount

Who doesn't love a coupon!?! As adult gamers, we appreciate any sort of discount or rebate on our video games. I think the one that I'm most excited about right now, though, is Fallout 4. I'm still trying to convince my wife that the game represents an exciting investment opportunity with a very dependable ROI, but she doesn't believe me. 

That doesn't mean that I haven't looked into discounts for these awesome games, though. For example, you can pre-order Fallout 4 with a 17% discount through G2A. 

The process is pretty simple. You buy the game through the site, they give you a Steam activation key, you activate it on your Steam account, and you're good to go! 

Just use this link to visit the site, and the coupon is yours! 




Comments

Popular Posts