Pokemon Uranium Review and First Impressions


Hey, this Pokemon Uranium Review actually has audio to go with it! Pokemon Uranium is a fan made game - 9 years in the making - with 150 new Pokemon and a new element, nuclear! I haven't seen any of them yet, but I'm only about 2 hours into the game so far. So, consider this to be my Pokemon Uranium first impressions - and first impressions have been good! So far I like it. I’m a huge Pokemon fan and this version is a bit more mature than the others. For starters, and I don’t know if you could consider this a spoiler since it takes place in the opening cinematic, but your character’s mom dies in the first couple of minutes of the game. Blown up in a nuclear power plant meltdown. There’s also a creepy stalker in the third town that has several copies of the local gym leader’s house key. And he just gives you one! We also know that there’s a new element in this game called nuclear. I haven’t found any of them yet, but I’m secretly hoping for mutated versions of normal Pokemon, or crazy combinations of Pokemon!! I don’t want to spoil it for myself, so I really don’t want to look too deeply into that aspect of the game quite yet. That being said, there are 150 new Pokemon to capture, with a few of the originals thrown in as well. Another neat feature is that you can actually trade and battle with others – just like in the official games. This is kind of a big deal because that’s not something that you can do with the emulators – at least that I’m aware of. So, if you’re buddy has a cool Pokemon and you want to trade, or if you want to prove yourself the best that there ever was, now you can! So, to download Pokemon Uranium, to you need to get it from their website. You do not need an emulator to play this, just install it and run it like any other program. http://ift.tt/2b3gohl It does run a little slow on my machine, it could be because I’m recording it at the same time. It’s not game-breaking, but it does slow battles down a little. I have about 2 hours of gameplay (without mic because it didn’t record properly) if you would like to check out the first few towns without listening to me talking. That way you can take a look and decide for yourself if this is a game that you’d be interested in. The game is free to play, so if you have some time and disk space, give it a look and make sure to grab your copy before Nintendo shuts it down ^_^ My name is Triston from Lava Dragons, you know the drill, see you in the next video! ************************************* Want to learn more about growing your YouTube channel? Visit: http://bit.ly/tristonseo For cheap games, visit: http://bit.ly/2aXI2cE
via Pokemon Uranium Review and First Impressions

Comments

Popular Posts