Monk Build | Inna's Mantra Guide | Best Monk Farming Build for Season 6 [Diablo 3 ROS] #monkfarming


Make farming a breeze with the Best Farming Build (Monk Build) that I've found so far! I love it! Inna's Mantra is insane with The Crudest Boots. I'm running through T9 Greater Rifts in under 4 minutes, T10 in 7:30. You can pick up the Inna's Mantra set by completing the season challenges, so it's really easy to collect the entire set. All you need to really make the build shine are those boots. I'm using the Tempest Rush skill and basing my other skills around it. Again, this is probably my monk build of season 6. Just to fill in some more text, this is a monk leveling guide. A monk guide is a guide for monks. Specifically, diablo monk build ideas from Season 6. You can use this monk leveling build, or monk leveling guide, if you will, to find the best monk gear. Have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts