Sega Dreamcast 2 News - Possible announcement?


I'm a nostalgic gamer. I love older Blizzard games, I love Pokemon, and there's a special place in my heart for my N64, but none of those things compares to my love for my Sega Dreamcast. So, when I came across a post this morning about a possible revival of the greatest video game console of all time, I was a little hyped.

So, consider this your SEGA Dreamcast 2 News for the day ^_^

There is a site, Projectdream.co, that is counting down to January 1st, 2016. It claims hints, strongly, that there is going to be a remake of the original Dreamcast. I would love to play more of those games, and the few details floating around the internet make it sound like an awesome console. I'm almost glad that I've held off on my Xbox One and PS4 purchase, since I would undoubtedly get this instead.

I will keep on top of this little theory and see what comes of it. If you'd like to keep up to date on Dreamcast 2 news, make sure to subscribe so you can see those new videos as they're released.

Have a great day!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts