Final Fantasy IX Mobile News

Final Fantasy IX Mobile News 



Hi everyone and welcome back to my little corner of the internet, my name is Triston! 

Before I get too far into this, I just wanted to let you guys know about G2A. It’s an awesome site where you can buy new release and older games at a discount. It’s kind of like eBay, but for games. Check out https://www.g2a.com/r/quebranto to learn more

As many of you know, I’m a nostalgic gamer. My gaming career really began around the time of the first Pokemon games, so you can imagine how I feel about the Final Fantasy franchise. Well, today we received some interesting news: Final Fantasy 9 is coming to the PC and mobile! 

This is great news!

Mobile versions of FFIX are coming to the two major platforms, Android and iOS. We don’t have any information on the device requirements, so it may or may not run on my ol’ Kyocera

Square says that they plan to release the game sometime this year. We’re not 100% sure if that includes a North American or European release, but we’re hopeful!!

There have been some reported updates to the game as well, like an autosave function and a high-speed mode.

So, if you’re excited about the iconic steampunk FF9 coming to PC and Mobile, let me know! 

Hopefully this will spur more classic remakes - I'm looking at you, Dreamcast 2... -_-

Comments

Popular Posts