DOOM open beta April 15 - 17

GET READY FOR DOOM!!

Doom open beta April 15 - 17


I'm not gonna lie, I've been really excited about playing DOOM. It's just one of those games that makes me feel all warm and tingly inside. It's fast, it's gory, and it looks like an absolute blast. Some lucky folks got to play in the last closed beta and uploaded a ton of content to YouTube. Now, this weekend, we get to do the same.



I will be playing the crapo out of it this weekend on YouTube Gaming (PC). Here's everything you need to know in order to do the same:

When is the open beta? - April 15 - 17

What platforms will the open beta be available on? - All three platforms, PC, PS4 and Xbox One

What kind of content will be in the beta? - It looks like we'll be playing the same multiplayer map that was in the last closed beta

Where do I download the PC version of the open beta? - Steam, young grasshopper ;)

Come join me this weekend, I'm sure it'll be a blast ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts